We need to enable USB debugging mode on android real device in order to executed Appium script on it.
Basically, USB debugging is required to facilitate a connection between a computer and android device. Once you enable it, your script will get the capability to directly install the app by sending commands from computer.
In simple words, you can say that USB debugging allows you to send commands from your computer to your phone easily.
Following are the steps to enable USB debugging :
1. Go to your Android phone Settings and scroll down till last option and you will see the Developer option there.
2. Click on Developer option and look for USB debugging option and then enable it by clicking on check box.
NOTE : If you don’t see the Developer option then it is might not be enabled in your device.
Enable Developer option :
Go to Settings, scroll down and look for About Phone option.
- Click on About Phone option
- Look for Build number option
- Tap on Build number option multiple times till you see the message that Developer option is now enabled.
If you find the information provided above is useful, please don’t forget to like us on Facebook, you can also leave the comment.