Step by Step Appium Tutorial for Beginners to setup Appium and create scripts for Android Chrome Browser and Mobile App.
In this series, we are focusing only on Android Browser and mobile app automation using Appium & JAVA and we will cover up IOS automation later.
We have seen on internet that lot of people searching for a right tool for mobile automation. If you are working on selenium and have good command on WebDriver tool then definitely you should go for Appium as this tool is based on Selenium and yes it is open source. It uses the WebDriver API to automate mobile applications.
In the below links, we have explained the basics of Appium tool by taking the reference from Appium doc.
Setup Appium for Android real device
- Download and Install Tools Required to Run Appium Script on Android Device
- Start Appium Server
- Enable USB Debugging on Android Device
Android Browser Automation
Android Mobile App Automation
- Create Appium script for Android Mobile App
- How to Find appActivity and appPackage for Android App?
- Multiple ways to Identify the UI Elements of Android App
- How to Switch from one Native App to Another Native App?
- Start Appium Server from command line
- Download and Install Appium on MAC OS via Terminal
- How to Fix “Bash Command not Found” Issue in MAC OS?
- Set ANDROID_HOME Environment Variable in MAC OS
- How to Create Executable File in MAC OS?
- Setup Selenium GRID to Execute Appium Script on IOS Simulator or Device from Remote Machine
Will add more information about Appium Soon. Keep checking this page for new content. Happy Learning !! 🙂