Steps to be followed :
1. Download and install latest JDK (JAVA Development Kit).
2. Download and install Android SDK.
3. Download and install Appium tool.
4. Download Appium Jar file for Eclipse. Just download and save this JAR file for now and will use this JAR later when we create test script.
5. SET JAVA_HOME environment variable which points to your JDK directory’s \jdk\ folder. See screen shot below
6. Set ANDROID_HOME environment variable which points to your SDK directory’s \sdk\ folder. See screen shot below :
7.Update Path System Variable
Under Android SDK directory, there are 3 specific folder which we need to add to Path System variable :
Example file path for above folder are as follows :
a) Click on Advance system settings option to open System Properties modal.
b) Click on Environment variable option.
c) Search for path system variable and click on Edit Button.
d) Go to Variable Value text field and move to the end of it. Paste path of all 3 folders mentioned above separated by semicolon.
e) Close all opened windows by clicking on OK button in order to save changes.
8. Download Selenium standalone Jar file for Eclipse.Just download and save this JAR file for now and will use this JAR later when we create test script.
8. Download and install Eclipse IDE for JAVA.
If you find the information provided above is useful, please don’t forget to like us on Facebook, you can also leave the comment.